Under the patronage of
H. E. Dr. Khalid Al Fadel
Minister of Oil and Minister of Electricity and Water
Kuwait Smart Grid
Conference & Exhibition
مؤتمر و معرض الكويت للشبكات الكهربائية الذكية
30 – 31 October 2019 Radisson Blue Hotel
The smart grid refers to next generation power grids, with multi-directional flows of electricity and information to make a wide distributed network. Through smart grid, the power system becomes smart by communicating, sensing, controlling and applying intelligence. Advances in power electronics and communication, and emphasis on renewable energy, as well as consumer participation in both production and consumption of electricity are the major drivers in making the power system a Smart Grid.
Kuwait Smart Grid Conference & Exhibition offers a unique platform for exchanging knowledge and expertise about latest power and grid technologies, with a focus on the smart grid technology, smart power generation, renewable solutions, energy efficiency and smart metering.
Kuwait Smart Grid Conference & Exhibition will bring together industry stakeholders, government authorities, research and innovation institutes, regional and global experts and solution providers discussing and evaluating the way forward and the future of the grid and metering infrastructure in the GCC region.
- Understand the fundamental electrical engineering processes enabling smart grids
- Discover how ICT technologies are revolutionizing the way in which electricity market stakeholders can interact
- Analyze key Smart Grid success factors
30 – 31 October 2019 Radisson Blue Hotel
- Smart Grids & Smart Metering
- Smart Grid Infrastructure
- Renewable Integration & Energy Storage
- Communications & Data
- Smart Grid Security
- Sustainable Energy
- Demand Side Management
- Automation Technologies
“Regulations and Technical Requirements to connect PV Solar Systems to the Network”
“التشريعـــــات والتقنيات اللازمـــــــة لربــــــط أنظمـــــــة
الطاقـــــة الشمسيـــــة الكهروضوئيــــة بالشبكـــــة الكهربائيـــــــــة”
This training program is organized by the European Energy Center and under the supervision of the Kuwait Society of Engineers, the sole representative of the center in the Gulf region. The European Energy Center has been one of the leading energy centers in Europe since 1975 and is accredited by the European Union and the United Nations. It has a prominent role in the renaissance of renewable energy in Europe and has cooperation with more than 21 European and international universities
To qualify the engineers to be aware of the challenges that hinder the interconnection of the solar photovoltaic sources to the electrical network, and aware of the ways of overcoming them.
- Training the attendees about the types of photovoltaic solar systems and ways of connecting them to the electrical grid.
- Identifying the characteristics of the electrical grid and how it is suitable to accept solar photovoltaic sources.
- Identifying the difficulties in PV grid connecting and how to overcome them.
- Demonstrate the best international practical experiences in the ways of connecting renewable energy sources to electrical networks.
Call for Speakers
If you would like to participate in the conference as a speaker or workshop instructor, please contact: email@example.com
Kindly include the following brief details of your proposed presentation:
- Title and Abstract
- Speaker’s short biography
- Full contact information (title, address, e-mail, phone & fax)
EXHIBITION & SPONSORSHIP
Sponsoring or exhibiting at the Kuwait Smart Grid Conference & Exhibition provides a unique opportunity to develop new business leads, revisit existing customers and strengthen client relationships, and brand your company name and generate awareness of your organization. Sponsorship and exhibition opportunities allow you to customize your approach and reach attending delegates through the package that best fits your preferences and budget.
FOR MORE INFORMATION ON HOW YOU CAN GET INVOLVED IN OUR EVENTS AS AN EXHIBITOR OR A SPONSOR, PLEASE EMAIL HUDHAIB@PROMEDIAKW.COM